Sunday 29 July 2012

Birthday Butterfly...

Hi there,

Sorry for the long absence from this little blog! It's been a crazy few months of finishing my studies and I'm pleased to say that I'm all finished and graduated - yay! I've got more time on my hand now so I spent a little time playing along with the current Diva Dare challenge over at the Verve blog, which is to make a birthday themed project. I combined this with the first Viva la Verve sketch from this month to come up with this:


I used some Lost & Found papers from My Mind's Eye for the layers and for paper piecing the butterfly. The label is from Verve's Tag Time set (I coloured around the frame with a copic marker), stamped with a sentiment from Making a Statement and a flourish from Blue Skies. I added some Kraft buttons and ribbon from PTI to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. this is stunning, I am thrilled to see you playing along with us at Verve and taking the Diva Dare...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete