Saturday 24 March 2012

Love Notebook...

Hiya,

I've been making some altered notebooks for our Church's women's conference coming up soon and I thought I'd use a colour/sketch combo to get me going! I chose this week's Colour Throwdown colours as well as the Viva la Verve sketch from this week. The colours reminded me of an old K&Co paper pad I have in my stash so I dug that out to create this:


The verse is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs - I inked it with Marina Mist then coloured over the words 'Love' with an Elegant Eggplant marker. I stamped the cross from Verve's Everlasting Life with So Saffron ink over the top. The butterflies (from Verve) were stamped on coordinating paper and cut out. I added some pearls and ribbon along with some swirls die-cut from Whisper White card.

Just a quick post for now - I've gotta make a start on an assignment for college!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Love the design, your flourishes and the fluttery butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Spring card for your church group. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty....I love how you used differnet colors on the sentiment and the butterflies are beautiful!!! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete