Thursday 16 February 2012

More CPS sketches...!

Hiya,

I'm back with a couple of cards to share with you that I've made using some of the CPS anniversary sketches. First up it's this sketch with a Mothers' Day theme...


I used an image that I'd stamped and coloured (with copic markers) ages ago and has been sitting in my desk waiting to be used! I needed to make some Mothers' Day cards so I thought this image would be perfect. I combined it with some Basic Grey papers and a Verve sentiment.

My next card was using this sketch with an anniversary theme:


I used a sweet image from Taylored Expressions, coloured with copics. The heart embellishment was cut from cork using nestabilities with a button in the middle to finish. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with SU's decorative label punch.

That's all for now - I'll be back later with a few more creations hopefully!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards! Love the coloring and sweet Mother's Day card especially :) Thanks for joining us at CPS!!

    ReplyDelete