Saturday 18 February 2012

Anniversary blooms...

Hi again,

This is the last one - I promise! I have actually posted and linked this card on my other blog, but on reading the instructions on the CPS sketch blog I realised that all 15 of the cards needed to be linked to one blog, so I'm reposting this one here...


I got this hostess stamp set recently and decided to get it inky straight away. I stamped the flower twice for each bloom and then added shading with Poppy Parade ink and a blender pen. The centres were cut out and popped up for added dimension. I layered the flowers on a die-cut circle from the Perfect Pennants die and added some Peach Parfait swirls.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Array of Sunshine, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
Paper: Poppy Parade, Regal Rose, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, word window punch, Perfect Pennants die, Scribbles & Swirls die, vintage wallpaper embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us at CPS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those colors are so bright and cheery! i like it! :) thanks so much for celebrating with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete